Pastor Steven was back in the house this week; my notes are below.
- Isaiah 54:1-4
- Enlarge and expand your frame of reference.
- God is not confined to a location; we’ve just been confined to a mindset, but God is blowing up the boxes we’ve been putting Him in.
- When you pray for God to make a way, you don’t get to define the way that He made.
- I’m not saying it isn’t scary, I’m just saying God is with me.
- Don’t you ever let the devil take your song.
- Psalm 22:3
- God lives where praise does.
- My plans changed but God’s didn’t.
- God fills the spaces we call empty.
- It may take our whole lives before we make sense of certain things but it is not wasted.
- God can’t be strong when you’re pretending to be.
- What good is it to have strong faith if it’s not flexible faith? If you have strong faith but your hope is in circumstances it’s not flexible.
- Every time we expose our old normal to God’s kingdom space, our hearts grow.
- Philippians 1:20
- Faith stays strong by stretching it.
- God is trying to take your life and show the world what He can do through a heart that is committed to Him.
- Your faith can never be in a circumstance; it must be in the character of Christ.
- You need to keep expanding your expectations to include what you did not plan for, because God is going to work in everything.
- When God doesn’t show up when you want Him to, it’s because He’s going to show off when He comes.
- God inhabits the praises of His people.
- God can only fill what we bring Him.
- Don’t let the devil have God’s territory.
- You’ve got to eliminate the enemy to reclaim your imagination.
- You are a new creation and God is bringing you into a new normal.
- I can’t believe God for you but I can believe Him with you.
You can watch the message here:
If you enjoy my content, would you consider supporting me by Buying Me A Coffee? These small donations add up to support the cost of managing this website. I’d love to see them overflow into supporting my writings! Any support, even just kind words in a comment, go so far. Thank you!